Main Menu

Cuda/challenger fender mounted turn signals

Started by Rdchallenger, January 16, 2022, 12:49:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Rdchallenger

Forgot I had these so trying to sell again. Never installed, original packaging. Asking $120 plus shipping.

anlauto

I just bought two sets a few months ago...I could have saved about $70 CDN by buying yours  :'(

Those are a good price...PG Classic is at $209 USD :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rdchallenger

Quote from: anlauto on January 16, 2022, 01:19:06 PM
I just bought two sets a few months ago...I could have saved about $70 CDN by buying yours  :'(

See if they'll take one of your sets back and buy mine  :haha: :rofl:

Ramman

Quote from: anlauto on January 16, 2022, 01:19:06 PM

Could you get me some installation measurements on where these are located on the fender top? Like from the hood/fender gap and how far back from the front of the fender lip? Thanks!

anlauto

@Ramman those measurements should be in our reference section, if not here are some photos...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Claudia

Some additional pictures that may assist . . . I have been contemplating adding these to my car . . .

Ramman

Quote from: anlauto on January 19, 2022, 07:21:38 AM
@Ramman those measurements should be in our reference section, if not here are some photos...
Would reference section be the same as resource section?
I'm still finding my way around this site.

anlauto

In the Technical shop section, that last category is reference material....tons of great pictures there :alan2cents:

anlauto

Dam....I just returned the set I bought so I could buy yours....  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

BFM_Cuda

Wait, what??? there is a spacing difference between 70 and 71?   

oh well, too late to do anything about it now.....   :rubeyes:

Claudia

I wouldn't swear to it as those are not pictures that I took but rather pictures that I have come across over the years.  I would assume that quality control was lacking in this area much like it was in the tail panel emblem placement.