Main Menu

Factory Cassette Recorder

Started by Beep Beep Dave, December 20, 2020, 11:58:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Beep Beep Dave

I have a complete Cassette Recorder for sale. It is really good original shape and I am sure would look fantastic after a good detailing. It has everything you need to install on a transmission tunnel. All the screws & brackets that the factory used are present. It has the correct knob that is often missing.

All in all this is about as nice as used setup that you would hope to find.

Things worth mentioning:

-I pulled this out of 1972 Monaco Station Wagon. The recorder is however dated for the 112th day of 1971 or May 1st 1971.

-The lead that runs from the radio to the unit is quite a bit longer than the shorter one found on say a 1971 Cuda with a console.

-The longer lead is correct for non console application like this one.

-The base itself I believe is correct for A & C bodies, B & E would have used an offset base in relation to the transmission tunnel. Please do your own research.

-The NOS Microphone which I will include in this package is the later coiled version. A 1971 model year car would have a straight lead.

-This would not be plug and play. You would need a radio that has the input on the back. (I do have a Dodge C-Body Thumbwheel AM/FM available for an additional $150.00)

-I have not tested this so you are buying it as is. Please do your own research before making a buying decision. I am not an expert on these so all the information provided may not be 100% accurate. I will not be providing refunds.

$750 USD + SHIPPING

I am in Brantford Ontario if you rather pick up in person

Beep Beep Dave

More Pictures

Beep Beep Dave

C-Body AM/FM