Main Menu

Factory original 1970 Challenger convertible taillight harness 2983556 ***SOLD *

Started by mccannix, October 08, 2021, 06:29:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mccannix

This is a supernice uncut original tailight harness from a 1970 Challenger convertible.
One year, one model only harness, 1970 Challenger convertible.
All connectors, male and female leads intact, no splices anywhere.
Even the sheath on wiring is nice.
Part number tag still intact.
I removed this from a Challenger convertible almost 40 years ago
Reproductions that lack the black and white clasp connectors like this original harness are $225.00 plus shipping.
This one is $150.00 US shipped USPS in the lower 48 to your door.
Thanks for the ad....Terry

C_B5

Terry,

That's a great looking harness !! Rare to see one with the cloth wrap still intact and not shredded.

Even though I should be used to it, always amazed at the stuff you have in the parts stash.

What condition are the single wire leads to each of the tail-light and back-up bulb sockets ?
Those always seem to get bent and the wire worn in that area going into the socket.

Chas

mccannix

Actually Chas....I'm glad you chimed in...reminded me to mark SOLD.

I dont have anywhere near what I used to have years ago....its all slowly dwindled away and hard to replace once its gone.

I'm sure others here feel the same way and are in the same boat.

Regarding that harness, the ends were in very good shape.

I do have another identical 70 Challenger convert harness but with one splice on blue wire going through floor to sending unit.

Gotta remember 40 + years ago there were some good cars in yards that got parted like where this harness came from.

C_B5

Quote from: mccannix on October 14, 2021, 05:51:28 PM
Actually Chas....I'm glad you chimed in...reminded me to mark SOLD.

I dont have anywhere near what I used to have years ago....its all slowly dwindled away and hard to replace once its gone.

I'm sure others here feel the same way and are in the same boat.

Regarding that harness, the ends were in very good shape.

I do have another identical 70 Challenger convert harness but with one splice on blue wire going through floor to sending unit.

Gotta remember 40 + years ago there were some good cars in yards that got parted like where this harness came from.

Terry,

You know I understand about the spare parts slowly going away over the years as its the same here. And of course once you decide to let something go that's been sitting for years, never fails end up needing it within weeks of selling !!

Maybe a good thing that you sold that harness as it keeps me from buying extra parts when should be streamlining - LOL  !!

Chas