Main Menu

Finally New E-Body A-Pillar Trims That Fit!!

Started by TONY, March 28, 2017, 01:01:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

TONY

Finally New E-Body A-Pillar Trims That Fit!! 

Tonys Parts Is Proud To Release Their E-Body A-Pillar Trims Available With Their 2 Different Screw Locations For 1970 Thru Mid 1971 And The 1971 And Newer Version. They're Injection Molded Plastic, Have The Correct Grain And Hole Locations Per Your Application

Available For $155pr.

tonysparts.com

302-398-0821,

Tonys Parts
Harrington Delaware 19952

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Sweet!   :bravo:   Good originals were getting extremely hard to find.   Thanks for helping us by making these great parts.

HP_Cuda

Stop the presses!!! A miracle has just occurred.

Ok Alan I want to see some A-pillar pics soon on your builds!!!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

ScottSmith_Harms

Hi Tony, great parts! May sound like a dumb question but just to be clear, will these fit 1970-71 Demons & Dusters?

TONY

Quote from: ScottSmith_Harms on March 28, 2017, 07:21:56 PM
Hi Tony, great parts! May sound like a dumb question but just to be clear, will these fit 1970-71 Demons & Dusters?

Scott
are you kidding around?

these are E-body, 70-74 cuda and challenger
did i post they were for dusters or demons somewhere?

i dont know how you got that out of what i posted and its a few days early for april 1st

ScottSmith_Harms

TONY

you got me!

we probably do have some good used original a-pillars for dusters though

ScottSmith_Harms

I dont need any at the moment but man do I ever get a lot of people asking for those. Be a good one to consider for your next effort.

TONY

Thanks
But we do have in stock so please send any inquiries that you can't fill our way

7E-Bodies

I've seen OEM listed as high as $1100/pair. This should put the rapists out of business. Thanks Tony!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green