Main Menu

AM/FM 8 Track ***SOLD***

Started by anlauto, July 03, 2017, 09:16:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Limited time offer only...Must be paid upfront through PayPal by July 10th 2017.

****FREE DELIVERY TO CARLISLE****

ASKING $80.00 USD FIRM
NO SHIPPING
PICKUP AT CARLISLE ONLY
NO REFUNDS AT THE SHOW

****FREE DELIVERY TO CARLISLE****

1970 C Body AM/FM 8 track (will fit in an E Body):
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Wish I had a use for this.  Great price and once installed it looks fairly close to an original E-Body (not many can tell them apart).   Good luck with the sale.   :twothumbsup:

71REDCUDA

Typical.. you cant ship to US?

anlauto

I was asked if it works. I'm not sure maybe, @kdcarman knows ?

The cost of International shipping these days is crazy and it's not worth my time. Maybe a member here will pick it up at Carlisle and ship it to your US address ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Timbbuc2

I would like to buy it, but is it anyone going to Carlisle will to take the time to ship it to me?
Get in, I'll drive

JS29

I am not going to Carlisle, but I live in central NY. if Alen would want to make arrangements to meet me somewhere along the way I will do it for you. just cover what it cost me to do ship it to you would be fine. :twothumbsup:

kdcarman

Quote from: anlauto on July 04, 2017, 03:29:35 AM
I was asked if it works. I'm not sure maybe, @kdcarman knows ?

The cost of International shipping these days is crazy and it's not worth my time. Maybe a member here will pick it up at Carlisle and ship it to your US address ?

Yes the radio worked.  No idea if the 8 track worked. 

ebodydominator

It looks very close to a e body unit. Except the entire faceplate is different. A e body am 8 Track face is what you need for it, but you have to cut out a slot for the AM FM selector tab. I got a radio EXACTLY like this at Farmington last month for a grand total of $25.  I got a real AM 8 TRACK face I'm gonna for fit on mine. Look at a 70 thumbwheel  70 Cuda amfm radio, it says VOL TON BAL TUN  on the top.

anlauto

Time is running out guys  :thinking: :bye:

anlauto

Sold to @Timbbuc2 ....Special thanks to member @Rev-It-Up to agree to picking the radio up. :cheers:

Timbbuc2

Ladies and Gentleman I would like to introduce to you Member  of the Year!!!! Rev-it-up!!!!!! :worship: :worship: Thank you so much for your help. This is the kind of thing that makes e-bodies.org the best. And thank you Alan :perfect10:
Get in, I'll drive

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on July 10, 2017, 04:32:28 PM
Ladies and Gentleman I would like to introduce to you Member  of the Year!!!! Rev-it-up!!!!!! :worship: :worship: Thank you so much for your help. This is the kind of thing that makes e-bodies.org the best. And thank you Alan :perfect10:

Happy to help!
Rev-It-Up

Timbbuc2

Radio works fine, I did not try the 8 track because I dont have one at the moment :haha: My car had a 8 track to start with so no major changes were made, had to add 2 mounting holes. Thanks @anlauto
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto