Main Menu

For sale (shipping cost only) - parts from/for a 70 Challenger ** updated **

Started by Dakota, January 17, 2021, 09:08:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

1/22 update:  I've deleted the items and their pictures that have found new homes.   There have been a few additional items added to the end of the list.   As all of this stuff is small, figure on shipping being between $5 and $9, with the smaller number being more likely as long as my supply of little boxes holds up.

Now that my 70 Challenger is road legal, I have a box full of parts that need new homes.  They are a combination of new and used things that are no longer needed, stupid duplicate purchases or the byproduct of one or more changes in direction over the course of the restoration.  The parts are free other than the cost of shipping from 14032.   

My intent is to help members with their projects as of way of "paying it forward" for all the help I received from other forum members over the years.   My expectation is that these parts don't end up being simply flipped by the person receiving them, but obviously there's not much I can do to stop that once they're shipped.   I reserve the right to limit how many parts I send to one member.

Please PM me if you see something you want or need.  First come, first served.

1   SOLD speedometer gear - blue 38 tooth (used)
2   SOLD SB mechanical fuel pump (unused by has light surface rust on arm)
3   SOLD set of 6 front seat spacers (used)
4   upper control arm bushings (new)
5      fan pulley shim (0.060") to help with belt alignment (new)
6      dome light (used - yellowed but no cracks)
7      core support to headlight bucket bracket for driver side (used)
8      SOLD exhaust hangars (used; clean)
9      glove box latch (used)
10    parking brake release springs (used)
11    rear view mirror (used - stem is rusty; mirror glass has some rust along edges but no scratches or cracks)
12    Mopar fuel pump block off plate (lightly used)

Note:  pictures for 10, 11 & 12 are in a separate post towards the bottom of this thread.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Katfish

Rdchallenger

Thank you so much Dakota for doing this. Could I have the dash labels and Orange 40 Speedo gear please?

Dakota

Quote from: Rdchallenger on January 17, 2021, 09:37:22 AM
Thank you so much Dakota for doing this. Could I have the dash labels and Orange 40 Speedo gear please?

Sure.  PM me your mailing info and I'll get you a shipping cost. 

Chryco Psycho

BigSig 6 Barrel

Sent you a PM on the shifter & clutch parts . . . . THANKS!!

:twothumbsup:

~ A Wise Man Knows He Isn't

Solarguy

I could use the jack instruction label and the battery hold down nuts.  PM sent, THANKS

Dakota

Additional pictures for updated list at the top of this thread.

ZippyZoo

Thanks for offering these.  I am interested in the exhaust hanger brackets.  Let me know.  Thanks again.
PM sent

Dakota

ZippyZoo

Apparently I "emailed" you my address and contact information - not PM. 
For some reason, in my messages tab, it states I am not allowed to send PMs???
If you did not receive an email from me, please let me know.  Thanks.  ZippyZoo

Northcuda

A Barracuda 70 that wants to be as big as a Cuda Trans am.

GoMangoBoys

@Dakota is a good man.  He has helped me very much and wants nothing in return.  If that is not enough, his wife makes awesome soup and awesome cake.   Maybe that is why he is so happy and generous.

Dakota

Quote from: ZippyZoo on January 22, 2021, 09:38:23 PM
Apparently I "emailed" you my address and contact information - not PM. 
For some reason, in my messages tab, it states I am not allowed to send PMs???
If you did not receive an email from me, please let me know.  Thanks.  ZippyZoo

You're blocked on sending PMs because you have less than 10 posts.   It's a new arrangement to keep scammers from harassing members.   

I've PM's you an email address you can use for your contact info.  I haven't seen anything from you yet.