Main Menu

Free 1971 barracuda interior carpet

Started by CudaMoparRay, May 24, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

GONE TO MOPAR HEAVEN-----Another free thread, this time for a 1971 barracuda interior beige carpet driver quality just needs cleaning or can be easily color changed to a darker tone. May fit other years but that is up to you.
Sylmar, CA in the San Fernando Valley
Just pick up or pay shipping.

Cuda Cody

Neat to see original carpet still in 1 piece.  It's been a long time since I bought a project that still had the original carpet in it.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 24, 2017, 03:30:08 PM
Neat to see original carpet still in 1 piece.  It's been a long time since I bought a project that still had the original carpet in it.

Yes, the gentleman I bought it from took good care of it from the beginning even as he upgraded some other parts. My wife and everyone else liked the two tone look but I wanted to go black so took it out. Going to put the door and rear panels up for free also.

cuda hunter

Are they tan panels?  I've been looking for tan panels for a little while now.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

6bblgt

that's not original carpet is it?  :thinking:

interested if it's OE

anlauto

Not an original OE carpet in my opinion  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

For one thing...OE had brass loops in the rear corners, plus in my opinion the insulation doesn't look factory. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: cuda hunter on May 24, 2017, 07:45:14 PM
Are they tan panels?  I've been looking for tan panels for a little while now.

Check this thread out:  https://forum.e-bodies.org/parts-for-sale/9/1971-barracuda-door-and-rear-panels/2012/

I believe they are but were two toned so the burnt orange paint might be able to be removed. Don't know for sure just how it came when I bought it. I believe those are the original panels though.

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 6bblgt on May 24, 2017, 08:38:52 PM
that's not original carpet is it?  :thinking:

interested if it's OE

I Do not know, just what was originally in the car when I bought it. Probably would agree with Alan in that he would know better. Just giving it away as a driver quality not as original OEM in that I would not know one from the other at this point. LOL

CudaMoparRay

cuda hunter

not what I'm looking for right now.  Thanks for offering it up though!

Bump for the free stuff !!!

CudaMoparRay

Need the room, so at this point will have to just dump it next week , I guess. :(

CudaMoparRay

Just put it in the trash can so Monday morning trash pickup will be gone for good.  :(

Pale Roader

Hmmm... Would this fit a Challenger? Also, automatic carpet i assume?