Main Menu

A12 440-6 factory original liftoff hood air cleaner

Started by mccannix, November 05, 2017, 10:07:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mccannix

Original super clean factory original air cleaner for 69.5 Superbee and Roadrunner.
Has original seal which is showing its age.
Corners have been replaced with exact examples using original tubes.
There is a thin 4 inch cut in the base that some clown did, that can be easily disguised, plus really isn't seen.
Otherwise it has no rust or pits, is clean and is in original paint.
SOLD! Thanks E-bodies.org !

mccannix

(Its OK Alan, we're covered, I have the lid to offer for less than that ). :waving:
Shown is the repainted factory original wide lip lid for this base.
SOLD ! thanks E-bodies.org !

anlauto

Well, that's even better Terry....I think you should obviously put them together as a package...sure you have original air filters too... :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: cuda hunter on November 05, 2017, 01:43:15 PM
Was it a good deal?

No price now......

Well it sold in a few hours soooo....   Hopefully the buyer is gonna use it not flip it... The 4' cuts could easily be tig welded or even mig

Brads70

I shared this with someone I know needed one.....  :wave:

cuda hunter

My point was that it's really hard to judge prices and what I should pay for things when I don't know what they sold for.        But it's all good.  Glad someone got a deal...
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

fc7cuda

I got a pair of original corners, still with the ribbed drain hose.  If the new owner wants to change out the replacement corners, although they look nice, lmk.

Tom