Main Menu

I was going to wait until after xmas but what the hell...

Started by MikeMikeMike, December 01, 2017, 10:03:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MikeMikeMike

Why not, if someone needs/ wants any of this stuff I'm certainly not going to be needing it... I'll post a few items with pics in this thread...

If you want any of this stuff please email me michael.emond "at" me "dot" com
Any shipping is extra, I can box it and take it to the post office for exact or we can take an educated guess. Up to you.
If it requires freight, we can talk about options.
Payment, I'm easy, however you want as long as it clears before shipping.
Location, these items are in southern nh, you are welcome to pick up if you want.
As with the tranny on the other thread, if my price is way off, let me know and I have no problem swinging people on this forum a good / fair deal. Ask questions and I'll take pics of what you need to see, just let me know.

Trunk lights sold as a pair (to hopefully have one working unit) tested a few times, once only one seemed to work, then a second test recently without a bulb didn't seem to work. Not sure if it only shows current with the proper bulb or maybe I was 'doing it wrong'. $ Sold

340 Crank that spun some bearings. No deep grooves but a few visible ones. See pic. $100 more info: p/n 3462387

One door skin without wood grain insert or cuda emblem (so it has the holes that the insert would have used) The picture is a bit misleading because it shows the insert and emblem which is no longer there. $50 USPS wants $175 to ship cross country  :unbelievable:  I'll look at other shippers after the holidays.

Rear deck lid. Theres rust along the lip, some goes all the way through. $50

If you are interested in anything in particular off the 340 engine pictured, email me. It is disassembled now. I think its a '72. does have the 90 degree filter, and torque converter but no engine mounts. I am holding on to the short block though as well as the hose clips and heater hose bracket. The water pump was toast.

I have one set of 318 heads available, comes with valve covers $100

Edelbrock valve covers and matching air filter $50

5 blade fan with clutch $40

Black painted exhaust manifolds, look like a casting date of '75. $60

If anything in the picture with the two aluminum intakes peaks your interest email me and I'll get a better pic and a price for you. The bell housing has been sold though.
Intake and carb sold
Intake left is a Edelbrock Torker 340
Alternator is a Powermaster aftermarket
Distributor is a 3656272 date code 49 1

I'd also trade for '71 cuda:
Side mirror retaining bezel nut for lever
Standard extendable antenna (fender mounted)
Inflator bottle for spare tire
radiator shroud 26"
brake booster 3579272
340 motor mounts and isolators

Thats probably enough for now...
'71 Cuda Convertible 340
'71 International Harvester Scout II

Cuda Cody

If that is a forged 340 crank and it's usable, then you have it priced way to low. 

MikeMikeMike

good catch.missed that last zero :thankyou: fixed. however I think its cast. The edges of the counterweights are squared off. still, for $10 it would have been more to ship.
'71 Cuda Convertible 340

71GranCoupe

:checkmail:  Hi Mike, sent you a PM for a couple items, thanks  Grant

MikeMikeMike

'71 Cuda Convertible 340

MikeMikeMike

More info on the door skin. Sale is for skin only. Here's updated pics. I did find one crack repair and one mark deeper than the rest. See pics. Also I boxed it and checked shipping and the oversize charge kills the price. What started as a $45 charge went to $175 when oversize charge was added. Just fyi.

'71 Cuda Convertible 340