Main Menu

Inflator bottle and hold down

Started by bballfan1, February 21, 2022, 11:36:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

bballfan1

Space saver inflator bottle and hold down. Comes with jack instructions decal and 2 space saver decals.
$125 + shipping

SOLD

anlauto

Would you mail it to Canada ? How much do you think it would be to L7G 6G4 Ontario ? I can pay PayPal
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bballfan1

anlauto

I'm interested..around $140-$145 total :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

bballfan1

anlauto

PM answered, need your PayPal email  :bigthumb: you can email me at anlauto@hotmail.com if you prefer  :bigthumb:

anlauto

Payment has been sent this morning 02/23/22  :banana:

Thank you very much Mike :drinkingbud:

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

Forgive me for the dumb question. Are these bottles functional ...like the OEMs ?

anlauto

Quote from: TA/Z06/GSXR1100 on February 23, 2022, 01:08:39 PM
Forgive me for the dumb question. Are these bottles functional ...like the OEMs ?

No not at all...you still have to phone AAA :D

71vert340

So now, I have to ask the question. I still have the original space saver spare bottle in my 71 convertible. It looks like crap compared to the new bottles. Should I get a new repro bottle and put it in there or show it with the original?
Terry W.

anlauto

Yours suits the condition of the spare wheel :dunno: If you restore one thing, there goes the snowball  :rofl: ....You can just buy the label, ECS has them listed..

anlauto

Got my parts today, super fast International shipping, thanks again Mike ! :banana: