Main Menu

Is this price for real?

Started by 70vert, October 12, 2022, 08:08:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70vert

Posted on FB (Mopar Classifieds), not an expert on "mega rare" but this price seems absurd. Just curious, not interested in buying  :huh:

Mr Cuda

Man I hope not.
Or maybe I should hope, got one on the counter.
I'd sell for much less. Never seen one  with the weld on tower brace.

cuda hunter

It seems anything specific to the M code 69 is very expensive.

I've tried to buy multiple pairs of exhaust manifolds to no avail.  Very pricey. 

I'm curious about the part now.  Is Mr.Cuda's part correct for the one year option M code?  Or is the tower brace that is welded on correct for the one year M code 440 A body? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

the seller is Ph23Vo.   He has boat loads of very rare parts.  Since it is him that is selling this item, I would assume this is the correct motor mount for the M code.  I have yet to see anything incorrect come from this gentleman.   I've purchased several parts from him. 
https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/mopar-440-m-code-cuda-dart-dr-side-motor-mount-assy-mega-rare-1-200.525804/
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

cuda hunter

70vert

Quote from: cuda hunter on October 13, 2022, 06:11:59 AM
if you are unfamiliar with the very rare M code, here is some reading. 

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/bad-omen-for-the-value-of-69-m-code-cudas.383836/

Thanks, great info! I really was interested in the "why" of the price, not bashing. I like learning about this stuff  :smile:

cuda hunter

I would love to have an M code. 

that's one amazing production car.