Main Menu

MISC. E Body parts for sale...

Started by anlauto, July 25, 2021, 12:47:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I will consider boxing up and shipping the smaller stuff if you guys see anything you need....
Prices start at $5.00 just reply here if you see something you need....
I WOULD PREFER NOT TO SHIP if anybody local needs something  :)

I'm also interested in trading for the 71 Cuda / convertible parts I need.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jim AAR

What year are the mirrors from? I've always wanted to put a painted mirror on the passenger side (never came with it, but don't care to the purists, it's a safety issue) sucks driving without it, the blindspot is big enough in these cars.

anlauto

The mirrors are original 1970 only racing mirrors, but I will only sell them as a pair, sorry...I don't want to be stuck with one either.  :rofl: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RJChallenger

Allen Im interested in both mirrors. What shape is the glass in? Will send PM

anlauto

The glass is real nice. Price is not. I need $400 CDN for the pair or equal trade for a nice set of 71-74 original mirrors in the same condition.

three two barrels

What are the date codes on the wiper motors and what condition is the dash wiring?

blenheim-boy

anlauto

Quote from: blenheim-boy on July 25, 2021, 06:20:18 PM
sill plates are for ? price?

Sill plates are 73-74 B Body I believe $200.00 CDN.

anlauto

Quote from: three two barrels on July 25, 2021, 05:30:53 PM
What are the date codes on the wiper motors and what condition is the dash wiring?

Wiper motor dates are 311 2  & 232 3  :'(

Dash wiring is 1970 pretty sure, and it's got the typical warm spots...not totally burnt out, but you can tell a couple of wires got warm at one point. I NEVER put used wiring in any of my builds, so I'm probably not the best judge of wiring. :dunno:

716bbl

Is that shaker scoop original ma mopar or repop?

How much for it?

anlauto

Quote from: 716bbl on July 25, 2021, 07:48:30 PM
Is that shaker scoop original ma mopar or repop?

How much for it?

It's a poor reproduction, I would want $125.00 for it, but shipping would be killer :alan2cents:

mccannix

OK , how much for the 426 hemi exhaust manifolds ?....what about the 70 Cuda dual exhaust valance ?

Seriously, what is the story on the rallye dash...for parts, a working cluster ?...just what you see ?

anlauto

Quote from: mccannix on July 26, 2021, 03:36:16 PM

Seriously, what is the story on the rallye dash...for parts, a working cluster ?...just what you see ?

@mccannix Terry, I don't know the history of the gauges, they are 73-74 Better pictures can be found here: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-auto-parts-and-accessories/oakville-halton-region/1972-cuda-rally-gauges/1576921475

Did you ever come across 71-74 mirrors ?
I have a list of parts I need that I will swap for...

mccannix

Yes, I have the mirrors....email me your convertible want list.....

anlauto

Quote from: mccannix on July 26, 2021, 04:20:14 PM
Yes, I have the mirrors....email me your convertible want list.....

Email sent with a list of things I can think about off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more. :drinkingbud: