Main Menu

Mopar 273, 318, 340, 360 Racing Billet Electornic Distributor

Started by CudaMoparRay, June 28, 2017, 02:39:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

Came with the car as a bonus part so selling as is. Do not plan to use it as the old dual point distributor is doing a good enough job. Besides more work for me and too lazy so leaving good enough alone.
No markings I can find on it but believe it to be this one per asking previous owner: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-850028/reviews/?sortReviews=Newest

Summit RacingĀ® Ready-to-Run Billet Distributors SUM-850028?

It will come with either or both distributor caps you wish. It is a very nice polished unit with three wire attachments. The last wire I am not sure belongs to it maybe someone can chime in.

I believe the varied springs and allen head tool also are part of it not sure someone let me know. Either way will include in sale if they belong to it.

$150.00 OBO total Paypal shipped from Sylmar, CA 913412

CudaMoparRay

The rest of the pictures

CudaMoparRay

Cuda Cody

CudaMoparRay

Bumping and dropping way down to $150.00 great deal for someone needing one before going to ebay

jimynick

"dropping way down to $150.00 great deal for someone" wasn't that your first price Ray?  :huh:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: jimynick on July 16, 2017, 08:49:10 PM
"dropping way down to $150.00 great deal for someone" wasn't that your first price Ray?  :huh:

No, it was $175.00 BUT I take full responsibility for having confused you.
In my other car forum they allow modifying your original post with an explanation as to why it was modified. I do it in order for buyers looking at the original post of the thread to not be dissuaded by seeing the original higher price and possibly not going further down to see the lowered price. It has worked very well in that case.
Obviously, on this site there is only modifying without an explanation unless I'm wrong maybe @Cuda Cody can shed light on this. As administrator he might be able to see the original post before I modified it. You can see at the end where I modified it the same day as lowering the price.
Out of habit I did it here, so from now on will just leave price changes alone in the first thread and not make them match the new prices.
My apologies for the confusion I caused you.
Thanks, Ray

Cuda Cody

Yes, I saw it originally when you had it at $175. 

Thanks for the explanation CudaMoparRay.  :twothumbsup:

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 17, 2017, 03:28:38 PM
Yes, I saw it originally when you had it at $175. 

Thanks for the explanation CudaMoparRay.  :twothumbsup:

Thank you, Cody, for taking the time to check it out.

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

Lowering price to $140.00 shipped total if no takers then going to ebay

CudaMoparRay

:perfect10:
Quote from: CudaMoparRay on August 17, 2017, 12:08:23 PM
Lowering price to $140.00 shipped total if no takers then going to ebay

Going to ebay today!