Main Menu

Mopar Model Kits

Started by ChallengerHK, February 12, 2017, 02:59:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

:clapping:  Loving that Yellow TA!!! 

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 22, 2017, 07:04:47 PM
Here's the finished T/A and the other one I'm working on along with the rotating hemi enigne.  :wrenching:

MOPAR FANATIC

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 22, 2017, 07:40:43 PM
Easy peezee    :twothumbsup:

Quote from: MOPAR FANATIC on March 22, 2017, 07:24:07 PM
:bricks: :bricks: a little help putting these right cody. dupe :bricks: :bricks:

:handshake: thanks code man,trying to get my 14 yr old to help out is like pulling teeth,he put the pics up after asking for two days.like in a second then right back to his i pad,  :bricks: youth today... :pullinghair: i have a suggestion for us old timers,maybe we could have a  pic/confuzor class somewhere here.heck i never had it in high school,probably more here just not me,how ya supposed to know if NO ONE EVER SHOWED YA HOW,??????JUST A THOUGHT,,YA, i know guys get with the program. LOL  :soshelp: :haha:

MOPAR FANATIC

:banana:  :banana: dave,got the 69 ''the beast''  and the '71 cuda saturday.let the fun begin.just got back from sending ya the  :bigmoney: should be there in 2-3 days,awesome dude,now i gotta look at old schools ride and get a plan of attack on the build'will use the hemi that came in the 71 kit if i can't come up with another one,plus will have to track down a cross ram or fab one myself.

kenny,the ''beast is a GO.THANKS TO CHALLENGERHK,AKA Dave. :woohoo: