Main Menu

More Alternators, Axles, Batteries…

Started by RockAuto, February 21, 2022, 10:52:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RockAuto

RockAuto now sells an expanding selection of FVP parts! More than 15 years ago, FVP started with just a few parts like batteries and radiators. Building upon the success of those parts, FVP has now expanded to include a full line of automotive parts. RockAuto.com now has FVP premium absorbed glass mat (AGM) Batteries, Alternators, Starter Motors, Radiators, Water Pumps, CV Axles, Heater Cores, Motor Mounts, Coolant/Antifreeze and so much more.

Products earn the FVP name by being built to OE factory specifications, verified by technicians, and proven in real-world driving conditions. With such a wide range of FVP parts available in the RockAuto.com catalog, it is now often possible to get FVP brand parts to check off everything on your list and have them all conveniently ship from one location to your door.

Thank You!
RockAuto.com

6pack

Yeah, they send you the wrong parts then you pay to send them back and you ride is still broke. No one to call to straighten it out.  Don't say where it ships from so you can wait forever for your wrong parts to come.

anlauto

That's a little harsh for one of our site sponsors, but it is very unfortunate you've had bad experience's with them :thumbdown: .

I've personally had nothing but positive dealings with them...and I buy a fair amount for my customer's cars..  :twothumbsup:  I guess my turn may be coming...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration