Main Menu

Need Windshield Wiper Arms for 70 Challenger

Started by TOP1PERFORMER, November 03, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

TOP1PERFORMER

Anyone have a used set of Windshield Wiper Arms for a 70 Challenger? They don't need to be pristine. Just functional.
Feel free to send me a PM with what you have.

Thanks,

Fred

TOP1PERFORMER

Thanks. Yes, I saw these on ebay. Have them on my watch list. They are nice. Was trying to keep the cost down for this project only because it is restored as a very nice driver but not show car quality.

HEMICUDA

All the originals listed on ebay are way more.  After installing the repros, I wouldn't be hesitant to install them on one of my cars.

RUNCHARGER

Wow: I didn't know they made those. Good to know they are usable. I think that price is in line as well.
Sheldon

TOP1PERFORMER

I ended up finding the same on classicindustries.com
The Part # is ME7600
I caught a 25% discount that ends midnight tonight so after shipping they cost $141.39
:ohyeah:

kawahonda

I love classic industries! The place is like crack.
1970 Dodge Challenger A66

RUNCHARGER

Good service however some parts are better than others from there.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on November 06, 2018, 08:03:00 AM
Quote from: anlauto on November 06, 2018, 07:58:28 AM
There shipping to Canada is UPS :pullinghair: :thumbdown:
They use ups here in New York as well

Yea, but as far as I remember NY is still part of the USA ?  :haha:  It's crossing the border where UPS gets you. :headbang:
On these $142 USD wiper arms, UPS will charge a $65 CDN brokerage fee for crossing the border. So lets say $30 USD shipping....The total in CDN dollars with the additional UPS charges would be a whopping $335 CDN :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration