Main Menu

Nice 1970-1 Challenger Side marker bezels *****sold*****

Started by JEJJ, February 23, 2020, 01:45:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JEJJ

Nice 1970-71 Challenger side marker bezels complete set, not show, but but great driver,survivor or local car show pieces.........*SOLD*

Thanks for the Ad Cody!

716-997-0070

BAKURRUDA@AOL.COM

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

JEJJ

"Great parts for the money."
:cheers:
...Thank you, just trying to get all my extra parts to people who can use them at a fair price I'd want to pay( and clear out some room in my basement ) , I am open to offers  :bigthumb:

anlauto

That Is a terrific price Jim, but on the flip side....it's amazing how much the reproduction market has killed the value of nice used parts like these, 10 years ago you could have sold these for $200+ likely  :alan2cents:
Good luck with your sale....your basement must be a treasure trove of nice Mopar parts :worship: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Dealing in Chinese and Taiwan stuff for 2 years I am just amazed at people that just want to order online rather than source out correct parts for usually less $$$. I tried to talk sense to a few guys about correct master cylinders, Hemi valve cover fasteners etc. and it generally fell on deaf ears. I think people like to just whip out the credit card these days.
Sheldon

340Challman

I will take them. I wanted to pounce before someone else did. I will pm you this evening. Thanks.
Kevin

JEJJ

"I will take them. I wanted to pounce before someone else did. I will pm you this evening. Thanks."

Sounds good, glad someone can use them.  :cheers:

**SOLD** Thank you Kevin :cheers: