Main Menu

NOS BF Goodrich ‘Cuda and Challenger T/A Banners

Started by Floyd, April 15, 2019, 06:21:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

I bought these back in 1997 and they have been stored in the original box inside my house for the last 20 years.  I took them out today for the photos.  The 'Cuda banner measures 3'X10' and the Challenger is 3'X9'.  These are both in mint unused condition.  No rips, tears, fading, or brittle areas.  Asking $350 each or a $650 for the pair.  Will ship or deliver to Carlisle or the Nats.

PM or email: musclesigns AT comcast DOT net.

Thanks!

anlauto

That was a great investment ! We bought a couple of boxes of them in Indy at the Nationals that year... :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Floyd

Magnumcharger

If you missed out on buying these banners, and would like one...I make them.
AND I can modify them to make them unique!
AND I can make them any size you'd like!
AND I can do all of the other BFTA ad banners too!

Check it out!

Magnumcharger

Here's my price listing. I've been asked if I can do the Pink T/A Challenger, and the answer is yes!
Another question was: can I do a blue 1968 Charger. The answer is yes, but I'll have to custom build that one. In fact, I can actually make any car into a banner of this style, but you'll have to provide a suitable shot of either your car, or one like it.
Thanks!

Chryco Psycho

Oddly I would be far more interested if the cars had small letter Good Years on them  :thinking:

anlauto

Do you have permission from BF Goodrich top reproduce these ? ;)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Magnumcharger

Hi Alan, Are you interested in a banner? And worried that a representative from BF Goodrich is going to kick your door down at night and physically remove said banner from your bedroom, or garage? Lol! :D

Magnumcharger

Magnumcharger

I've had all sorts of interest in these banners, so far as to make types that were never offered.

Chryco Psycho

Katfish

Magnumcharger

Yes, printed on 16oz HD vinyl as a banner, metal grommets installed, and printed using UV resistant ink. Thanks!