Main Menu

Original 1970 Cuda Factory Burnt Orange Lower Dash Bezel

Started by Moparply, November 03, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparply

Original 1970 Cuda factory Burnt Orange lower dash bezel, part number 2984025, mint condition, $150

Located in NJ. I will ship this.

Roadman

Quote from: Moparply on November 03, 2017, 02:54:40 PM
Original 1970-74 Cuda 1971-74 Challenger factory Burnt Orange lower dash bezel, part number 2984025, mint condition, $150

Located in NJ. I will ship this.
Welcome @Moparply   :welcome:  Do you have a picture ? 

Moparply

Thanks for the Welcome! I have 3 pictures! If you need anything else just let me know.

Brads70

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Moparply   :welcome:   :banana:  Glad to see your user name on this forum.  You always have some really neat and rare items.  Not sure how you get so lucky finding all that cool stuff.   :clapping:

Moparply

Hi Cody,

Thanks! I do really like the original and NOS parts! I just found out about your site yesterday! Your site looks great!

Thanks, Ken

Cuda Cody

There's a great group of people on here.   :grouphug:  I know you'll fit right in.  Also, it won't take you long to rack up a bunch of prize shop credits (you get 10 credits for making a post or reply / limit 30 per day) so check out the Prize Shop when you have a moment...

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

This forum is unique in the fact we give all our profits back to the users in the form of prizes in the Prize Shop.

Quote from: Moparply on November 03, 2017, 05:03:41 PM
Hi Cody,

Thanks! I do really like the original and NOS parts! I just found out about your site yesterday! Your site looks great!

Thanks, Ken

1 Wild R/T

Nice piece... While it's true it will fit all the cars listed it's only correct for a 70 Barracuda/Cuda since Burnt Orange is a one year only color....

Brads70

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on November 03, 2017, 05:25:17 PM
Nice piece... While it's true it will fit all the cars listed it's only correct for a 70 Barracuda/Cuda since Burnt Orange is a one year only color....

Why just 70 Cuda/Barracuda?  Challengers had Burnt Orange too ? Does it have to do with the rib/unique to 70 only? Just learning....

Cuda Cody

Yes, you nailed it.  1970 Challengers did not have the detailed rib line.

And nice job Wild RT.  Way to pick up on the details.  You rock!!!

Quote from: Brads70 on November 03, 2017, 07:09:40 PM
Why just 70 Cuda/Barracuda?  Challengers had Burnt Orange too ? Does it have to do with the rib/unique to 70 only? Just learning....

anlauto

Just goes to show you how rare and valuable this piece is. You can also factor how many cars were actually made with this colour piece, and that number gets pretty low.....but so does the list of potential buyers   :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration