Main Menu

Parts for sale from my 1970 Challenger - Fenders/Valance/Trans Shifter & More!!!

Started by erik70rt, December 06, 2023, 07:51:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

As I am restoring my Challenger, I have a number of parts I took off that I am going to sell.  If you are interested in a part, PM me and I will get you pics.

1970-1971 Front Fenders:  These fenders are really clean with no rust.  They have notches for '71 but fit a '70 as well. SOLD!!!!!

1972-1974 Dual Exhaust Rear Valance: Will fit 1970-1974.  This is a repop part that was on my car.  Very clean with no rust or dents. $125

Rear mouldings:  Left Quarter $10  Trunk Lid $12

Pair of Hood Hinges: Originally from a 71 Barracuda.  With springs.  They feel nice and tight.  $100

Floor Auto shifter setup for 1970:  Chrome plate has some pitting and knob is worn.  Includes all linkage. SOLD!!!!

Challenger Carpet:  Really nice carpet for console auto.  Black.  Reproduction that is still excellent and not faded.  $100

Pair of Doug's Headers for small block:  I purchased them bare and painted on the ceramic, which has bubbled and chipped in some places (I did it to match the patina of the car/engine).  With collectors. These headers do not wrap around the steering linkage SOLD

1 pair of reproduction stainless Challenger exhaust tips:  Brand new.  Stock size inlets.  SOLD

Exhaust system:  I picked up a Summit Kit for headers back to tips.  Still really clean and no rust.  Turbo mufflers.  SOLD

1973 340 valve covers:  $50

All prices do not include shipping.  Bigger items like the fenders must be picked up - I will not ship them.  I will be listing more as I keep taking the car apart.

PM me here with any questions and for pics. 

All parts are located in Stroudsburg, PA 18360.

Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

erik70rt

Pics added

MoparLeo

It might help to add where you are located and a postal code as well to determine shipping.
Thanks.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

erik70rt

More Pics