Main Menu

Parts for sale

Started by CudaHead, August 28, 2021, 07:35:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaHead

On the door panels, I'm going to have to back out on selling these panels because of the shipping cost.
I am talking to the UPS Store and they are saying it will cost $150 to ship them.
I think I will just keep them unless you are close and can pick them up or I can bring them to MoParty.
Sorry

anlauto

I received my Rim-Blow steering wheel today, looks fantastic, past the bench test with flying colours, I'm very pleased :)

@CudaHead , George was nice enough to send it UPS, which was great, got here in no time, but of course not without UPS getting their claws into it...

I believe the package had a value of $50 USD placed on it so I had to pay $8.63 tax....UPS BROKERAGE FEE was $32.60 plus tax.... :pullinghair:

So with everything including tax and exchange, etc.... The $450 USD wheel cost me  $691.60 CDN :o Don't you just love it  :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

roadrunninmark

Do you still have the radio?  Can you take a few more pics of it?  It doesn't look like an e body radio.

CudaHead

Fender Turn Signals, extra image.

CudaHead

The AM/FM radio. They are not an E-body Radio but will still work on a E-body. Notice they do not have the square blocks on the front.
Let me know if you are still interested and I will make some more images if you do.

roadrunninmark

I am interested in the radio and maybe the door panels. Can you do a package deal with those?  I  live south of the Atlanta airport, do you do any traveling near the city?  Perhaps we could meet near there if we agree on a deal.

CudaHead

Hello Again,

I will let you have the door panels, the radio, and the idle arm for $300.
Let me know when and where. You did not say where you live below Atlanta.
Call me 770-598-3364