Main Menu

Parts for sale

Started by js27, May 29, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

I have decided to break up the group and sell parts separately. here is the link to the prices and photos. For best results e mail me with request. Please used the number on the photo identifying the part.  alscarsparts@gmail.com

Thank You
Al

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UiEuAjeEPgSbrdSKvNW1EYz1g3Rk-xF2?usp=sharing

FlatlandTA

Hi there
Do you still have the 3-piece NOS 70 trunk and 1/4 trim for 500.00 think pic C-4a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BFM_Cuda

Hi Al

Interested in the rally wheel centers (c-14a), my email got returned, says address is not valid....    :thinking:

js27

js27

Yes I still have them. Make sure you are typing in the correct email.

alscarsparts@gmail.com

I take Pal Pal and if you want them-- send me your mailing info and I will get a price for shipping and insurance.
Thank You
AL

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: js27 on May 30, 2018, 04:12:33 PM
Yes I still have them. Make sure you are typing in the correct email.

alscarsparts@gmail.com

I take Pal Pal and if you want them-- send me your mailing info and I will get a price for shipping and insurance.
Thank You
AL

Thanks Al, emails sent.

fyi, the email in your first post is different than the one above... 

anlauto

Well you get an A++ for organization but you did mess up your email ... Als Parts Cars  and Als Cars Parts   :haha: :haha:

Good luck with your sale, you have some nice parts at more then reasonable prices :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

js27

Gee I thought my problem was my physical health but looks like my MENTAL health is not to good either..LOL
I fixed the original email address--sorry for the mistake.
AL

Biffielube

Are the Ralley wheels still available c-14a?

Cmc

How much for the

c-11 - speaker grill
side marker lights/lenses
36-c----3 hole switch panel assembly
c21f ---ralley gages and plastic bezel

24-b---fuel filler cap
48b - shifter mechanism -

js27

All prices are marked  in the first photo marked with the A--Example C-12A  the b-c-d-e-f are same parts just different views.
Thanks
AL

js27

Thanks Alan.
I also have a larger selection of 66-67 GTX parts if you know anybody looking.
AL

Skid Row

Gladly pay the shipping on  the C23a for my "Budget" build.