Main Menu

Parts Stash Pt 2 added

Started by Spikedog08, August 14, 2020, 08:10:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cudajason on August 14, 2020, 08:27:37 AM
wow that must have been a large box!!!  I would be interested in a set of window felts!!!!
Jason

OK so I went through the felts and I have a complete set for a 71-74 Cuda and appears I have a set for 71-74 Challenger?  Not sure how I got a set for a challenger??  I have another set that appears to not be complete for a 71-74 cuda and I assume I pulled that one apart as all the extra pieces I have appear to be new as well.  @Cudajason
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

73_Cuda_4_Me

Hey @Spikedog08 , the tubes next to the cuda grill in first photo - are those mechanical fuel pump tubes, and are they for a small block? Would be interested, if so...
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Spikedog08

So went through most of the rest of my stash and here are some pictures.  Please remember that not all pictured is for sale as some parts I plan to keep.  But many are . . just ask if you see something that interest you.  Not pictured are a pair of cuda doors mostly complete, one is and the other had no glass and some of the parts inside gone.  Also a ring and pinion for a dana, 3.55 and 4.10 are available.  Haven't gone through the shelves yet and I'm sure more parts are mixed in  . . I know I have a complete box of just wiring  . .

Anyways here is part 2 . . remember to click the picture to enlarge. 

Cudajason

Quote from: Spikedog08 on August 17, 2020, 08:25:39 AM
Quote from: Cudajason on August 14, 2020, 08:27:37 AM
wow that must have been a large box!!!  I would be interested in a set of window felts!!!!
Jason

OK so I went through the felts and I have a complete set for a 71-74 Cuda and appears I have a set for 71-74 Challenger?  Not sure how I got a set for a challenger??  I have another set that appears to not be complete for a 71-74 cuda and I assume I pulled that one apart as all the extra pieces I have appear to be new as well.  @Cudajason

Cool.  @Spikedog08 please let me know what you need for them and we figure out payment and shipping!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Spikedog08

Quote from: 73_Cuda_4_Me on August 17, 2020, 08:38:02 AM
Hey @Spikedog08 , the tubes next to the cuda grill in first photo - are those mechanical fuel pump tubes, and are they for a small block? Would be interested, if so...

I believe those are a mix of brake and fuel lines . . would have to determine what they are for as I don't remember . .

Spikedog08

Found my box of seat belts! 

rdf

Did you sell the grill?  How much if it's still available?
If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes...so tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

CudaA39

Check out my 71 Gen3 build:

https://youtu.be/XSDAWczXoZw

2015 Tri-State Stock/Superstock Champion
2017 Monster Mopar Weekend Sunday Pro Winner
2018 Monster Mopar Weekend Friday No Box Winner and 11.50 R/U

Mopar5

Are the AC mufflers from a big block?

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: Spikedog08 on August 17, 2020, 04:52:49 PM
Found my box of seat belts!

@Spikedog08 , are you selling the seat belts? I need a full set for my 71 Challenger project....

Spikedog08

Hey guys,  My apologies, have been really busy with life at the moment.  I will get back to the parts here soon and get some of them together for those that have expressed interest in them.  Yes most are for sale but some I will want to keep for future projects.  Everyone that has asked about the window felts, I will plan on getting some shipping containers for them and start to get them ready.  Certainly will follow up.  @BFM_Cuda  . . I would consider selling some of the seat belts but I saw the other thread that someone is selling just what you need and looks like those are in pretty good shape.  No worries if you pick those up. 

Thanks Guys! 

Cratos

looking for a good a/c/ fan motor switch for a 70 challenger

7E-Bodies

@Spikedog08 I'm looking for a date correct alternator for my 70 Challenger RT, SPD 11/4/69 and a starter as well. It appears both of mine were used as cores at some point.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda70-74

Hi wondering how much you want for tge 70-71 cuda side marker lights??
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger