Main Menu

Pistol Grip Shifter - Replacement Grips

Started by ScottSmith_Harms, May 02, 2017, 07:44:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ScottSmith_Harms

Harms Automotive Pistol Grip Shifter Grips

I am now offering pistol grip replacement grips in the original brown wood grain, black wood grain, and smooth finish High Impact colors.
These are the most accurate grips on the market, they were reproduced using NOS examples which were duplicated in every detail right down to the identical wood grain pattern. After making the correct brown versions I had many requests for various colors so these were made.

All come with 3 stainless steel screws and are priced the same, $29.00 a pair shipped within the USA.

Cuda Cody

Moparman82

Very cool, got some pics of the smooth high impact versions?
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

71GranCoupe

Those look fantastic!!!   :perfect10: I will be over next month for 2 sets.    :cheers:

fc7cuda

Scott,

Will you sell them by the 1/2?  I have 1 piece NOS, and just need the other side to be able to use it.

Thanks

ScottSmith_Harms

I only sell sets, but for a good color match you'd want a set anyway.

ScottSmith_Harms

Colors;

B5    Bright Blue

FC7   Plum Crazy/In-Violet   

FJ5/FJ6   Sublime/Limelight Green Go/Sassy Grass (this one is a hybrid of the two that looks perfect with either color car)

EK2   Go Mango/Vitamin C   

FM3   Panther Pink/Moulin Rouge            

EV2   Hemi Orange/Tor Red   

FY1   Top Banana/Lemon Twist   

GY3   Citron Yella/Curious Yellow   

cudajunction

How cool would the FM3 handle be in my *cough* 71 Demon? 

(Sorry for the non-E comment)

cudaragtop

Really like the look of those Black Grips. Nice work.

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

Chryco Psycho

Very cool , he only one I cansthink of tht is missing is carbon fiber  :banana:

ScottSmith_Harms

Faux carbon fiber and other faux finishes like wood grain, etc. were made by Gunslinger shortly after I made these. They sold out to Wayne Brewer a few years back and can be purchased from them, so already being out there, I didn't see any reason to do them.