Main Menu

Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

Started by crackedback, November 10, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

crackedback

Quote from: Fish Tale on May 15, 2021, 09:23:20 AM
@crackedback - Just want to confirm something.  I have purchased the M&H wiring harnesses for the front lighting, engine compartment, dash, etc. to replace all the older wiring.  Even though I'll have all new wiring/connectors, etc, its advisable to still install the headlight relay, Alternator by-pass, and Amp meter by-pass upgrade kits, correct?

The headlight relay kit is beneficial whether the OEM harness is new or 50 years old.

I'm not a fan of ammeters so I prefer to run a wire around/bypass.  You can run a wire around and leave the OEM wiring in place or jump the ammeter. I run voltmeters. 

Rob

And thanks @JS29 for the hit.

JS29

@crackedback  Your welcome, One of these day's I need to get with you for my car.  :slapme5:

wes473

Thanks for answering my questions and filling my order promptly. Your work speaks for itself and top notch components too, it's better than I expected. I can't wait to do the install for the alt wire around kit and headlights relays.

crackedback

Quote from: wes473 on May 17, 2021, 03:52:29 AM
Thanks for answering my questions and filling my order promptly. Your work speaks for itself and top notch components too, it's better than I expected. I can't wait to do the install for the alt wire around kit and headlights relays.

Thanks for the order and good to read the kit exceeds your expectations on quality.  Always a goal to provide that.  Any questions on install, please ask.

Rob

Poolshark314

I also echo the statements about quality Rob. Really great work! I wish there was a video that could better illustrate the process since I have never done it before
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

loche451

wes473

Quote from: Poolshark314 on May 17, 2021, 06:03:15 PM
I also echo the statements about quality Rob. Really great work! I wish there was a video that could better illustrate the process since I have never done it before

It's really not too hard to do once you get into it, it was harder to fight the old hardware retaining the headlights(I installed new ones) than the wiring job. It's plug-and-play except for the grounding leads, I put a tek screw behind the headlight to ground.

Fish Tale

Brosejw

Hey @crackedback, I sent you a message in regards to your relay kits. I'd love to order one.

crackedback

Quote from: Brosejw on September 20, 2021, 06:18:17 AM
Hey @crackedback, I sent you a message in regards to your relay kits. I'd love to order one.

I'll get you a reply.   I got back from a long trip, had to order some things and take a bit of time to recover. 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Rob

303 Mopar

@crackedback - sent you a PM for a couple kits

303 Mopar

@crackedback - sent you a PM for a couple kits

303 Mopar

I sent you a PM for a few kits @crackedback

303 Mopar

303 Mopar