Main Menu

Rear Challenger Convertible panels and new Interior panels

Started by VermontMopar, May 28, 2019, 11:27:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

VermontMopar

Updated June 19, 2019

Hello    Several years ago right after Metro came out with them, I bought a compete set — front and rear — of white Challenger Interior Panels.   These are new - never used-- and they have never been removed from their boxes.   My restoration days are over and I'm trying to "declutter" - so I would like to sell them.    I think they are available from various suppliers for roughly $500/each ($1,000 for both.)    I'll let them go for $650 plus shipping (was $750)....  plan on about $60-$75 to ship...I'll only charge the actual amount

ALSO.... I have a set and a single (that's 3) original white rear panels for a 70/71 Challenger convertible.   I picked these up as spares for mine..... but I don't need them.    The set is probably a 7-8 on a 10 point scale with a few areas that are chalky   The single one is rougher... but no holes or cracks... a candidate for Just Dashes.   As most folks know, the white panels deteriorated much more than other colors.... using SEM flex paint, I think the set would come out very nice....especially in black. 

Please email me at dwacek@comcast.net if interested.

Thanks,
Vermont Mopar