Main Menu

RockAuto.com Goes Mobile!

Started by RockAuto, August 02, 2017, 11:53:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RockAuto

It is now easier than ever to find and order auto parts from your mobile device with RockAuto.com's new mobile catalog! The mobile catalog offers the same huge selection and reliably low prices as the desktop computer catalog, but it is optimized for smart phones and tablets with features including:

• Simplified navigation to part descriptions, part photos, Cart, and Order Status & Returns.
  • A side alphabet for quicker access to vehicle Make: tap "C" for Cadillac, tap "M" for Mazda...
  • A handy search bar and Menu button at the top make it easy to head in the right direction.
  • A mobile checkout process with desktop computer convenience. 
Try out our new mobile catalog by visiting RockAuto.com via your smart phone or tablet! You can also see the new mobile catalog from a desktop computer (It will be jumbo sized!) by clicking "Mobile Site" in the bottom right corner of RockAuto.com.

303 Mopar

Interesting that you chose a browser catalog instead of an app, any reason?   :notsure:

RockAuto

There is no benefit to a mobile app that our mobile catalog cannot do, therefore a mobile app is not necessary. Anyone can access our mobile catalog, since we do not require a download in order to access it. Thank you.

J-Code Jeni

I prefer not having to download an app to have a great experience. Thank you for your effort, great products & partnership!

Shoooter

Is there a ebodies discount for members?

ec_co

Quote from: Shoooter on August 02, 2017, 11:38:21 PM
Is there a ebodies discount for members?

ROCK AUTO
http://www.rockauto.com/?a=ebodies
608-661-1376
DISCOUNT CODE = "EBODFRM" 5% OFF
E-Bodies Member: @RockAuto
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  The discount code expires today.  I will contact @RockAuto  and get a new code.   :banana: 

anlauto

....not everybody has a cell phone you know.... ;) :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RockAuto

No need to have a cellphone to access RockAuto.com. Thanks.
Quote from: anlauto on August 03, 2017, 09:55:47 AM

anlauto

Quote from: RockAuto on August 03, 2017, 09:59:33 AM
No need to have a cellphone to access RockAuto.com. Thanks.
Quote from: anlauto on August 03, 2017, 09:55:47 AM

I know...I just placed an order online...but it's hard for me to carry my PC with me to get mobile    :pullinghair: :rofl: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RockAuto

Per the message, you are welcome to "Get Mobile" on your PC as well. Simply click the Mobile Site button in the bottom right corner of the desktop catalog. There is no need to carry your PC anywhere in order to access this function. Thanks.

ec_co

I picture Alan ....

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

71GranCoupe

anlauto