Main Menu

1970-74 Cuda/Challenger ashtray assembly’s

Started by 70/6chall, July 01, 2019, 01:08:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

Well after putting these up on "what's it Worth" recently. I've decided to sell the remaining ones. One is spoken for at a reduced price of $100. I had started with $125., but, Yes Alan these ashtrays are in really nice condition.
I am selling 3 1970-74 Cuda/Challenger ashtray assembly's, they are original and super clean, if you are in need of these, and your ashtrays are pretty ratty and in need of attention, check these out. Asking $100. with buyer picking up shipping. I will ship lower 48 but will ship Canada with USPS extra charge. Located in SoCal, USPS or Bank M.O. will work fine for me, sorry don't do PayPal. These are very nice ashtray assembly's including the tray, the dash insert with new replacement lighter and the ashtray door and pull. Thanks,   Al

anlauto

Hopefully my customer with the B5 AAR will reach out to you for one....make sure he gets the nicest one... :D :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

Alan.......Will scrutinize them all for your customer, and make sure the best of the lot will be sent in your direction. He has already contacted me through a PM and thought I have a PayPal account, but I do not. Just never have signed up for one but find this not to be a hindrance in my parts dealings. As long as your fair with your dealings with people and keep them informed of shipping info, everyone's happy all around. To this point I've had NO adverse dealings with people I deal with. He can send a USPS or Bank M. O. to my address, which I will give to him, and the part to you with your shipping info. All will work out satisfactory. Thanks for your business,   Al
P.S. these assembly's are all pretty nice, the choice will,be hard to make.

RUNCHARGER

I'll take the one on the right. PM me your address and I'll get a M.O. going to you tomorrow.
Sheldon

MoparSWM

Cuda Cody

JS29

70/6chall

MoparSWM.......I really appreciate your interest in the OE E-body ashtrays with inserts, I had available. I'm sorry they have been sold, they went very quick. I hope you have much luck in obtaining what you want. Again sorry I still don't have these available.  Take care,   Al

CudaMoparRay

MoparSWM