Main Menu

Dodge Challenger Interior Door Panel – Rare Tan Color

Started by C_B5, January 02, 2019, 10:13:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

C_B5

Original "Tan" Interior Passenger Side Challenger door panel with original color matching armrest and cupwell.

This is the factory original color. The panel has never been dyed or color change.

The panel is in very nice condition including the grain / texture pattern. There are some minor scuffs but no chalking. The armrest is also in very nice with no rips or tears in the vinyl.

Only have the Passenger Side panel

$175.00 plus shipping

js27

Do you have the interior code for that panel and year...Looks more cream color or beige than tan.
Thanks
JS27

7212Mopar

That is the same interior color that my 72 Challenger has where I sold it in the early 80s. It is kind of a light greenish tan. Not sure what color you call it. It is easier to keep clean than white. BTW, the exterior color was gold with a white vinyl top. I think it is typical mid trim level combo for non-Rallye car with a flat hood.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

cuda hunter

I would say it's this color code.  Had one.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

C_B5

Quote from: js27 on January 02, 2019, 11:32:25 AM
Do you have the interior code for that panel and year...Looks more cream color or beige than tan.
Thanks
JS27

Do not have the interior color code but this panel was a spare that matched a 1971 Challenger with the same color interior.
Also the cup well is plastic which would indicate 1971-74 model years.

Agree that it is a lighter "cream" compared to the "Brown-Tan" color used on 1970 model Challengers
Another factor is the lighting as the panel appears more tan or cream in different lighting conditions. All photos were taken using natural light

Because of the nice condition of the texture this panel would be an excellent part to dye another color