Started by blown motor, September 30, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

That's confusing: Maybe a 383 manifold? Hard to say what the carb #'s are.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

I don't know much about them. I just saw it so I thought I would throw it out there.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

On, no problem: The guy that listed it could have done a better job is all. These posts can hook people up a lot of the time.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

It says it is a 440 manifold & will sell manifold separate , which i could actually use

RUNCHARGER

Ah so: Right you are CP. It sounds like he bought the 440 manifold and 440 carbs as he needed the carbs. I'm going back to sleep now. Those carbs and manifold look to be pretty new.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

RUNCHARGER

Crystal clear now, even I can understand it! Ha, ha if I drove to Ottawa I would probably end up in jail so no I wouldn't go there either.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 05, 2018, 07:15:29 AM
Crystal clear now, even I can understand it! Ha, ha if I drove to Ottawa I would probably end up in jail so no I wouldn't go there either.

If you bought the parts....I know somewhere you can SHOVE IT while you're in "Ottawa".... :canada: