Main Menu

SOLD -----1970 Challenger Convertible Legendary Seat Covers in White

Started by Crocha617, July 26, 2018, 04:41:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Crocha617

I have a complete set of 1970 Challenger Convertible Legendary Seat Covers in White. I have all 6 pieces and they are still new in the box. They will cost you over $700 plus shipping from Legendary. I'm asking $450 plus shipping for these. PM Me.

Cuda Cody

1 Wild R/T

71gogreen

anlauto

I'm guessing they are the common covers for 1970 Challengers :dunno: Great deal for someone :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crocha617

Quote from: anlauto on July 26, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
I'm guessing they are the common covers for 1970 Challengers :dunno: Great deal for someone :cheers:

Yes those are the ones. Standard 70 Pattern

Crocha617

Hard to believe 4 people have contacted me already. Who knew there were so many 70 Challenger Verts with white interiors looking for new seat covers... I will be taking some pictures tonight as everyone has requested....

1 Wild R/T

If they were black I'd have already sent you the money.... Legendary is good stuff & your price is lower than I paid twenty three years ago...    For some reason after over twenty years and 90K miles of use mine are starting to show their age.....

superdave

I have a '71 that has the "delux" style. It's not going to be a show car so I suppose it doesn't really matter but I prefer the style I have. However the price is right. :thinking:

Crocha617

Crocha617

Crocha617

I just looked them over pretty well and I can't find any issues with them at all.