Main Menu

SOLD! SOLD!SOLD! 1970 to 1974 Challenger Cuda 3 speaker Dash outboard Speakers

Started by canadianclassics2, December 22, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

canadianclassics2

Ladies and Gentlemen have a pair of 3 Speaker Dash Outboard Speaker Assemblies. The grilles and under dash brackets and screws are all there and in very nice condition.  The cones are all intact but as with all of them of this age and vintage would in all likelihood need to be re-coned.  The wires are nice and clean originals. 

I will trade for parts I need for my 70 Challenger TA if you have specific parts for it. If you would prefer to buy them outright then make me a reasonable offer. Not sure what the going rate is.  Just wanna help another Challenger/Cuda enthusiast out if I can. The speakers are in Bolton, Ontario. (near Toronto).  PM me if interested.  Thanks Todd

DodgeGuy

1974 Dodge Challenger Rallye
360 4Barrel HP
Factory 4-Speed

750-h2

Hey buddy, good to see you on the greatest Ebody site on the web.. Yvan

6bblgt

curious what they are out of - speaker grills are different for '70 Challenger & marked "J" on the backside

canadianclassics2

Hey Dan figures you would call me out... :).  Got the numbers of the grilles and hopefully will help our people out sorry should have done that.  The number on the grilles are 2884676 and 2884680 and the part number on the speaker is 2884438 and 0830.

canadianclassics2

canadianclassics2

canadianclassics2

canadianclassics2

Shoooter

I have a friend that's looking for a set for a 71 cuda. Are there different ones for the challengers, or is it the 70s that are different?

anlauto

Quote from: Shoooter on February 10, 2019, 05:37:33 PM
I have a friend that's looking for a set for a 71 cuda. Are there different ones for the challengers, or is it the 70s that are different?
70 Challenger are unique, the rest are all the same.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shoooter

anlauto

They'll for sure fit any reproduction pad but on an original pad they might not sit 100% flush, but it isn't a whole big of a difference.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration