Main Menu

TurboStart Mopar Group 24 Yellow Cap Repro Battery (new)

Started by njsteve, June 07, 2022, 06:07:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Yea, I was thinking I could sent him $400 PayPal friends/family, and he could swing by and give you cash, but he'll have to figure out if it's worth his time, and I fully understand if it's NOT....
Alan
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rich G.

njsteve

anlauto

You can PM me here or email anlauto@hotmail.com your PayPal info ....and I'll see you in five weeks...hopefully  :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Rich G.

anlauto

Sorry, I haven't received any email yet ? :dunno: did you get the address correct ? anlauto@hotmail.com

anlauto

Money has been sent, please confirm that you received it. Thank you very much for doing this  :drinkingbud:

njsteve

SOLD! and picked up by Rich G for anlauto, at 10:30 AM today. Thank you!

Rich G.

anlauto

I wanna thank both of you guys, Thanks Steve for allowing my to be creative in this purchase, and of course a big thanks the Rich for making this outstanding offer  :worship: :drinkingbud: :drinkingbud:

Matt M

Glad it worked out
This is how the site should work
Helping each other out!!

njsteve