Main Menu

15x7 Trim Ring---- Found

Started by Timbbuc2, March 01, 2019, 03:46:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

I need one nice trim ring, 15x7
Get in, I'll drive

e_body70

Polished or Brushed?  I have 2 nice used polished and 2 nice used brushed.....

fc7cuda

I'm looking for polished, but will defer to OP first.  :Thud:

JH27N0B

Hope I'm not hijacking the thread here, but does anyone have recommendations on trim ring restorers?  I've got some of the "good" original (7 not 6.5s) rings with dings and rash and wanting to send a set off to get restored. I also have a 14" I'd like done, as several on my 'vert could be better.  I've heard there are several restorers out there, but never made note of their info when I've seen this topic discussed.
Real 15x7 Mopar rings in NOS or mint condition are pretty rare, and 14x7s aren't easy to find anymore either.  I wish I'd bought more than one set of the Mopar Performance repros when they came out, but at the time never thought their time on the market would be so brief.  :crying:

blown motor

I have a set of original Magnum 500 14" rims, trim rings and centre caps. Where can I get the rims restored?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Brads70

Quote from: blown motor on March 03, 2019, 07:02:26 AM
I have a set of original Magnum 500 14" rims, trim rings and centre caps. Where can I get the rims restored?

I'd look into what's available for tire sizes first before I spent any money restoring those....

Timbbuc2

Polished, I have 3 nice ones
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Quote from: JH27N0B on March 03, 2019, 05:43:57 AM
Hope I'm not hijacking the thread here, but does anyone have recommendations on trim ring restorers?  I've got some of the "good" original (7 not 6.5s) rings with dings and rash and wanting to send a set off to get restored. I also have a 14" I'd like done, as several on my 'vert could be better.  I've heard there are several restorers out there, but never made note of their info when I've seen this topic discussed.
Real 15x7 Mopar rings in NOS or mint condition are pretty rare, and 14x7s aren't easy to find anymore either.  I wish I'd bought more than one set of the Mopar Performance repros when they came out, but at the time never thought their time on the market would be so brief.  :crying:
No problem at all, restorers would be good info
Get in, I'll drive

Floyd

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

e_body70

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on March 11, 2019, 07:47:21 PM
I found one, many thanks

Shipping the trim ring out to you today Tim!  :twothumbsup:

Timbbuc2

Quote from: e_body70 on March 12, 2019, 06:58:56 AM
Quote from: Timbbuc2 on March 11, 2019, 07:47:21 PM