Main Menu

1970-71 AM Radio wanted....

Started by anlauto, April 11, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: Crocha617 on April 12, 2018, 04:15:22 AM
Does this one work for you? It came out of my 71 barracuda convertible. Unfortunately the wires are cut but I'm sure Ward's can take care of that.

Yea the chrome on the surround bezel actually looks nicer on that one.....If you want to sell and are willing to mail it to Wards....let me know a price.

You guys that won't ship.....I totally don't blame you....I wouldn't ship anything either. :pokeeye: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Crocha617

Quote from: anlauto on April 12, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
Quote from: Crocha617 on April 12, 2018, 04:15:22 AM
Does this one work for you? It came out of my 71 barracuda convertible. Unfortunately the wires are cut but I'm sure Ward's can take care of that.

Yea the chrome on the surround bezel actually looks nicer on that one.....If you want to sell and are willing to mail it to Wards....let me know a price.

You guys that won't ship.....I totally don't blame you....I wouldn't ship anything either. :pokeeye: :haha:

I'll e-mail you.

anlauto

Well.....I guess the joke is on me :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I never heard back from 73440 so I bought one from Crocha617 for $120.....

Today I get a chance to go over to my storage container to look for parts for Blown Motor.......and what do I find? I already have TWO AM radios, even a nice one with chrome buttons :pullinghair:....not sure where they came from, but I really need to look there first next time.....there's a lot of stuff in there :crying: :crying: :crying:

Dumb ass :thinking: :bye:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Crocha617

I haven't mailed it yet. I can send the money back no big deal at all. Just let me know.

anlauto

Quote from: Crocha617 on April 13, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
I haven't mailed it yet. I can send the money back no big deal at all. Just let me know.
That would be nice, but it's up to you, I would never ask that of anybody :handshake:

Slotts

Quote from: anlauto on April 13, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Today I get a chance to go over to my storage container to look for parts for Blown Motor.......and what do I find? I already have TWO AM radios, even a nice one with chrome buttons :pullinghair:....not sure where they came from, but I really need to look there first next time.....there's a lot of stuff in there :crying: :crying: :crying:

Ahh... Rest assured that it is no joke. This condition has recently been diagnosed as a disease, running rampant in the Mopar community for years, that causes the overly excessive hording of parts.

The official medical term is called T.M.S.  ;)

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

xx88man

Quote from: Slotts on April 13, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
Quote from: anlauto on April 13, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

Ahh... Rest assured that it is no joke. This condition has recently been diagnosed as a disease, running rampant in the Mopar community for years, that causes the overly excessive hording of parts.

The official medical term is called T.M.S.  ;)

Jim

I also have T.M.S.    :rofl:
Keep yer foot in it

blown motor

Is it typical for it creep up on you slowly. I'm getting concerned.  :huh:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Crocha617

Refund issued (I think). I'm actually relieved I was trying to figure out when I was going to have time to dig it out and package it up before I left on vacation.

anlauto

Quote from: Crocha617 on April 13, 2018, 02:44:23 PM
Refund issued (I think). I'm actually relieved I was trying to figure out when I was going to have time to dig it out and package it up before I left on vacation.

Yea I got the refund, thanks Chris...U DA MAN :handshake: :drinkingbud:

Gary

We've found the cure for TMS.  Just buy another project so you have a home for all the extra parts you bought for your last project.   Seriously, my brother and I were just talking about that today.  I bought a positive cable for our 70 Charger {and no not the cheap ones]  and then found one on the shelf that we already had.  Hopefully the 69 GTX uses the same one.  Installing heater hoses, found I had two sets.  Ordered 4 upper control arm bushings for the GTX, my parts man delivered 4 sets.  Instead of sending 3 back, I said we can keep them for the next 3projects.  Of course by the time we get to them we'll forget we have them and buy another set.  Is it too early to start looking for another project?

Sorry, my fault not answering back @anlauto .
Sounds like you have the AM taken care of , and savd some money.

RUNCHARGER

Doubles are to be expected. When I have 3 and 4 of some things it is alarming.
Sheldon