Main Menu

1970-71 sunvisor covers

Started by mike ketterer, October 26, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mike ketterer

looking for white plastic covers for 1970-71 e-body sunvisors. they cover the three screws at the head liner. i need three pairs. i don,t want any other color. or does anyone know who's making the black ones so i can see about having white ones made. not sure how many i would have to purchase but their must be a small demand for white. i know four other people locally looking for them as well. thanks   

Cuda Cody

anlauto

I feel your pain, you're pretty much stuck with painted them white.... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HEMICUDA

Never seen them white even with a white interior, do you have a picture of an original?

anlauto

They ALWAYS the same colour as the sun visor/headliner ....Black, White, Blue, Green, Red, Burnt Orange....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

jimynick

See, there, I just learned something I didn't know. Thx Alan!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

RUNCHARGER

I had some original white ones (came with my A-66), they were destroyed of course. So they made them.
Sheldon

anlauto