Main Menu

1970 Big Block A/C parts NEEDED....

Started by anlauto, February 25, 2017, 07:22:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I'm looking for all four of the underhood A/C lines for a 1970 E Body with a 440 4bbl.
383 should be the same, and the two smaller hoses the connect to the dryer should be the same on a 1970 318/340 as well.
Part numbers are:
3441 085
3441 524
3441 091

PM me here or email anlauto@hotmail.com  :wave:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I'll ask around and see if anyone I know might have those.   :fingerscrossed:

Cuda Cody

Called a friend that I thought had some AC parts.  He said I bought them years ago in a package deal and that they should be in my stash of parts.  Well he was right.   :Thud:  I found some AC parts.  Don't know if they are what you are looking for, but here's some photos.  Any of this stuff what you are looking for @anlauto  ?

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

70chall440

is this stuff specific to Ebodies? I have a fair amount of AC stuff (lines and such) but am not sure if they are off an ebody.
Mopar or no car!!!

71GranCoupe

Sure hope Cody can help you out Alan. The last time you were looking for AC parts, it took like a bazillion posts before you hit pay dirt.  :rofl:  :haha:  :rofl:

anlauto

I ran into so many guys that had the lines, either posted pictures or even emailed me pictures only to tell me they weren't for sale :looney: :haha:

turbostang7

Saying this the whole time too!

Cuda Cody

@anlauto  tell me what numbers you want me to send you?  #7 is one long piece that is all bolted together (that's why it's green outline).

anlauto

I would be interested in the brackets and the tube off of the back of #3 The compressor is too heavy to ship, and I can get a rebuilt one no problem.
I would be interested in #6

And I would be interested in the big part of #7 You can take it apart really easy to package it up easier.

Cuda Cody

Sounds good.  I'll try to get it all boxed up and out later this week.  Same address as the stickers?  Shipping with the United States Post Office okay?

Quote from: anlauto on February 26, 2017, 04:37:49 PM
I would be interested in the brackets and the tube off of the back of #3 The compressor is too heavy to ship, and I can get a rebuilt one no problem.
I would be interested in #6

And I would be interested in the big part of #7 You can take it apart really easy to package it up easier.

anlauto

Yea That's fine....You just tell me the total.....

Shoooter

That heater core in the top right is a AC one for 70-74 ebody FYI. Not sure about the other ones. They look like non ac ones

jetmech

@Cuda Cody  I'm looking at #3, the a/c compressor that Alan passed on, I'd be interested in the complete clutch/coil assembly. Can you get a better picture of the front face to see if it's the right one I'm looking for.

Vic