Main Menu

1970 Cuda Dash pad

Started by PURE STOCK AUTO, May 20, 2021, 09:41:33 AM

Previous topic Next topic

PURE STOCK AUTO

Wanted: New 1970 Black single center speaker Cuda Dash pad.

Contact Rich

Cell 519 661 7783 text

email:
rich@purestockauto.com

anlauto

@PURE STOCK AUTO      Not much for suppliers here in Ontario...If you're looking for a 50 year old original in perfect shape, they can easily run well over $2000-$2500 CDN, for that try calling Mauro Brocca @ Performance car Restorations in Oakville ON, I've bought original pads off of him in the past.

As far as reproduction pads...The best, IN MY OPINION are made by Ultimate Rides out of ElPaso Texas and sold through several venders with different names... The latest one I bought was from Dash Pad Pros.... With shipping and core charge, expect to pay in the $1400.00 CDN range...typically not worth sending them back your core...cost more to ship it, then it's worth. :alan2cents:

Check out my website for plenty of pictures of the UR pad including one in the latest one owner AAR Cuda I finished last year..
http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/FF4AAR.html

:drinkingbud: Alan
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

B5fourspeed

I got mine from Ed at The Mopar Shop in Madera Cal.Ultimate Rides makes them.Real nice looking pads.Ed goes thru the pads and picks out the best ones.They are 755 on his website not including dash frame core and shipping.