Main Menu

1970 cuda fender turn signals

Started by pink aar, May 02, 2017, 04:50:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

pink aar

I'm looking for a nice set of fender turn signals for a 70 cuda. I'm going to paint them. I bought a set on e-bay from a top vendor and they were to short ( new ). So, now I'm looking for a nice set ( originals ), if anyone is willing to sell me a set. Thanks  I put a post up last week and Cody put a few drawing up for me to identify the correct ones. Thanks everyone

Cuda Cody

Haven't seen a set for sale in awhile, but I'll keep my eye open for you. 

erik70rt

Are they the same for all years?  Or are '70s a one year only.  I might have a set in the shed.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Cuda Cody

They are different.

Quote from: erik70rt on May 02, 2017, 08:43:58 AM
Are they the same for all years?  Or are '70s a one year only.  I might have a set in the shed.

erik70rt

Thanks, Cody.  By the pics, the set I might have are '70. I remember that they were painted blue as well.  Let's see if I can find them.

pink aar

Cody, I have a DUMB question then. Why does the fender have 3 holes then? The drawing of one  of the signals has only  a nut and electrical wire (1970)  . Last week I asked a question about the turn signal drawing (measurement) on the fender you posted for me. A drawing of another turn signal shows a insert for the back hole, a  screw (middle) and then the electrical wire. I'm a little confused? Those 2 look the same for the lens cover. I know the 71 has more of a slope in the back. Someone post 2 picture of the 70 and 71.
Just trying to get the correct ones, without wasting money. YEA RIGHT

Know nothing, but willing to learn

Thanks

pink aar

there is a set on ebay. what do they fit?

pink aar

The picture I posted says for a 1970 cuda??????????????????????????????????????     Any answer would help.

Know nothing, but willing to learn

Jay Bee

Those pictured are 1970 Cuda only. Unique to one car one year. I went through this years ago buying wrong ones in the process.

Cuda Cody

@pink aar   the 3 holes are needed for the screw, wire and half round alignment pin.  Hope these photos help (1970).

pink aar

erik70rt

I dug through the shed last night and didn't find them.  Sorry!

Cuda Cody

:twothumbsup:  Very cool.  First time I've seen their site. 

Quote from: pink aar on May 03, 2017, 03:13:08 AM
I finally found who makes them.

http://www.krusinmoons.com/

Jay Bee

Their price for the set is pretty decent too. PG Classics was at $204.00 the last time I checked.

Spikedog08

Nice picture Cody!   Good information here!    :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!