Main Menu

1971 CUDA Fenders wanted

Started by FRUIKO464, March 07, 2022, 05:59:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

FRUIKO464

Hi guys, I am new here. I am finishing resto of my 71 CUDA and I need some body parts. For now I am looking for CUDA fenders with gill slots. I know I can order repops but we tried on challenger project and they fitted badly.
I've been advised to look for the originals and repair them. Does anyone have a pair or know about someone he has them for sale?

Thank you all very much for help.

Cheers Mira :soshelp: :help:

anlauto

Good luck with your search, it's been years since I've seen decent used ones, however more cars and parts seem to be coming out of the woodwork, so ,maybe someone who has been hoarding a set for years will let them go... :dunno:

:fingerscrossed: fingers crossed for ya !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

.......oh and welcome to the best E Body website in the WORLD  :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

CudaMoparRay

ebodyproducts

AMD fenders aren't that bad. Probably less work messaging them vs repairing rust in older ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

FRUIKO464

Thank you.. I think I stop by here more often now. I'll post some pictures of my car later. Here in Europe those cars are super rare. Finding right infomation or E body enthusiast is like looking for needle in a haystack. Mine is 1971 340, 4spd, Tor Red, original H6XV orange/black interior, original louver car, vinyl top, rallye dash etc.

Have a lovely day all...

Mira

ebodyproducts

Louver car!!!  Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

anlauto

Quote from: FRUIKO464 on March 08, 2022, 12:53:16 AM
Thank you.. I think I stop by here more often now. I'll post some pictures of my car later. Here in Europe those cars are super rare. Finding right infomation or E body enthusiast is like looking for needle in a haystack. Mine is 1971 340, 4spd, Tor Red, original H6XV orange/black interior, original louver car, vinyl top, rallye dash etc.

Have a lovely day all...

Mira

We also have lots of members from Europe that may be able to help you out. We have a great group of guys on here...and tons of information. :drinkingbud:

70 Challenger Lover

They are out there but expect to pay huge. I was at a guys place a few weeks back buying some items and I saw a few 71 Cuda fenders hanging on his wall along with a pristine NOS Cuda trunk floor. Pretty sure he isn't selling the Cuda stuff yet but he has a dozen projects going plus other hobbies so it's only a matter of time before he lets them go to a new home. I suspect there are lots of these guys out there.

Mr Cuda

I think there's a lot of us with hidden stashes out there.  Just not ready to cut any extras loose till cars are done.

ragtopdodge

If you have decent Barracuda fenders, just use those!  And use the PG-classics gill sections.

SW mopar

I have 2 drivers and a passengers that i will be selling