Main Menu

1971 cuda rear window louvers

Started by moparguy99, March 18, 2020, 07:02:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

moparguy99

Im looking for a set of aluminum rear window louvers for my 1971 cuda.
I am thinking that Dales cuda shop is out of business, I read that Dale has passed on sadly.
Please call me at 508-633-7909 if you have a set.
Thanks, Matt

69BFan

Matt,

Dale's Cuda Shop is back up and running once again and we hope to be putting inventory back in stock for several of the items that DCS was known for.  We currently have two of the Cuda and two of the Challenger louvers ready to ship.  There is another three to five assemblies that we have to have painted and assembled for them to be ready for shipping.  We also have the late model Challenger louvers available as well.  I will give you a call tomorrow.

Thanks,
Richard
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

anlauto

@69BFan Do you have any 70-74 Challenger louvers in stock still ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69BFan

We currently have all three of the louver variations in stock.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 69BFan on December 04, 2020, 09:15:50 AM
Great news as they have been hard to find lately.

larry4406

What are the 3 variations?  I thought it was just cuda vs challenger for only 2 variants

anlauto

Quote from: larry4406 on December 04, 2020, 02:15:53 PM

What are the 3 variations?  I thought it was just cuda vs challenger for only 2 variants

NEW Challengers as well

SgtSuperbird

I'm strictly a purist, and don't like added options BUT black louvers sure would look good on my