Main Menu

340 cylinder heads

Started by Cbridgewater, July 18, 2019, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70Barracuda

I had O heads on my 70 340
Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.

Topcat

Bossgold

Fresh heads? what does that Mean? Good Price? did you read his earlier post....he got screwed on 'Fresh Heads' that were cracked. New springs, Fresh.....show paper work they were dis assembled, Mag'd at a reputable shop and you can transfer paper work to show transparency.  Sorry, this is so simple. At least on this site, not eBay or CL, maybe someone will honor the sale....

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: Bossgold on August 04, 2019, 09:11:11 PM
Fresh heads? what does that Mean? Good Price? did you read his earlier post....he got screwed on 'Fresh Heads' that were cracked. New springs, Fresh.....show paper work they were dis assembled, Mag'd at a reputable shop and you can transfer paper work to show transparency.  Sorry, this is so simple. At least on this site, not eBay or CL, maybe someone will honor the sale....

Yes, I read his post. He asked for heads and I provided a lead. He can check them out or not. If he's holding out for a set in his neighborhood that come with a money back guarantee, he might be waiting a while.

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: autoxcuda on August 04, 2019, 10:18:17 AM
Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on July 18, 2019, 08:55:20 PM
I had a set of Js that I kept taking to the spring and fall fling but no one would touch them. In the end, I took $150 just so I didn't have to keep hauling them back and forth.

Where they 2.02 intakes or 1.88's ?

They were 1.88 but the heads needing rebuilding anyway. The guy I use always cuts out the seats and presses in new hardened seats anyway so at that point, he could press in the 2.02 seats for the same cost and they would fit.