Main Menu

70-71 seat frame

Started by RJChallenger, June 12, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

I,m looking for the back rest  half of a challenger bucket seat , does not have to have foam but it it would be helpful if it did . Maybe one of my Ontario members have half a seat they are willing to sell?  If so please let me know thanks

RJChallenger

I would like your guys help in finding the back rest . Frame/ foam part of a 70 challenger bucket seat. I have a good solid base, I just need  the back half of the seat . Surely someone has a 70 seat thats rotting away and is willing to sell half a seat. Here is what I have. Hoping someone can help. Thanks

Cuda Cody

Good new foam seems to cost as much as seat frames these days.

440WB

I have one for you 1970

email me for pics -

anlauto

Driver's side or passenger side ? I think I have one here in Georgetown. :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RJChallenger

Quote from: anlauto on June 18, 2018, 05:13:57 AM
Driver's side or passenger side ? I think I have one here in Georgetown. :thinking:
Hi Alan that would be awesome as I'm only a hour away . I need the drivers side.Thanks

RJChallenger

PM sent looking forward to o seeing the pictuers

anlauto

@RJChallenger  Here's what I have...It's FREE for the taking.... it's all I have :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration