Main Menu

70 Challenger K member

Started by 340Challman, February 12, 2021, 08:05:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

340Challman

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a non Hemi K member for a 70 Challenger. I believe they are all the same except for the Hemi, but maybe the 6 cylinder is different as well. I have a 340 if it does matter. Thanks.
Kevin

340Challman

No K members out there huh? Hmm. I thought there would have been with people throwing aftermarket front suspensions under their cars.
Kevin

jimynick

I might have one, but would have to find it and check it. The reason I didn't say anything, is because the ride from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada would be more than getting one closer to home. Good luck with your search, though.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

340Challman

Quote from: jimynick on February 24, 2021, 04:58:00 PM
I might have one, but would have to find it and check it. The reason I didn't say anything, is because the ride from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada would be more than getting one closer to home. Good luck with your search, though.  :cheers:

Yeah, agree with you there, especially right now. If nothing pops up closer, then I guess I'll give you a shout. Thanks.
Kevin

wes473

Hello from Post Falls! I literally just pick one up to rebuild for my 70 Cuda from Cataldo. I'd just keep an eye out on Craigslist and Facebook. I found a guy with a 69 B body V8 K member in Northern Oregon but that year has a different angle power steering mount.

Chryco Psycho

Check with Deans Dodges in Okotoks AB I bet he has 2-3 not far from you

340Challman

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 24, 2021, 07:33:34 PM
Check with Deans Dodges in Okotoks AB I bet he has 2-3 not far from you

Thanks CP. I'll check with him.
Kevin