Main Menu

70 Challenger Lower Windshield Trim

Started by plymouthbelvy, August 15, 2017, 10:40:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

plymouthbelvy

Hi,Looking for a super nice lower windshield trim for my 70 challenger. Maybe even one that's been restored.Let me know and thanks,Mike.

anlauto

They are available in reproduction now :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Have you considered polishing your existing?

plymouthbelvy

Thanks,but would rather have original.

plymouthbelvy

I have considered restoring mine but I don't have all the tools and maybe patience as well.I watched Cuda Cody videos one youtube. Takes some talent for sure. Thanks.

johnq2

I have 7 lower windshield pieces, all in good shape. Pay for shipping and one is yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
John Quinn
Arvada, Colo
70 Cuda Convert 340 auto
59 Belvedere Convert 413 auto, dual quads

plymouthbelvy

Hello,Yes.  I am in need of one still.Let me know and thanks,Mike,Aurora,Ne 68818

nsmall

@johnq2 that is what I'm talking about.  It's not all about making money.  Sometimes it's kind to show others love.  What a kind offer.

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: johnq2 on August 16, 2017, 06:17:48 PM
I have 7 lower windshield pieces, all in good shape. Pay for shipping and one is yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great way to make an entrance @johnq2 ! Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you onboard!
Rev-It-Up

B5Cuda440-6

:iagree:

It's really nice to see people in the hobby helping others out just for the sake of improving our cars, instead of making $$. Not many people out there like that...

Welcome to the board johnq2!!

Cuda Cody

plymouthbelvy

Yes,glad to see all the kudos for this guy.Its awesome of him.I really appreciate it and I hope I can help someone someday in the same way. Thanks all,Mike.

plymouthbelvy

Thanks for the ebay link but I would have an original.A friend of mine who does nothing but mopars says the fit on them is terrible. He recently used a reproduction set and could not get them to fit on an e-body back window. I believe he said they were from AMD. He suggested I find an original if possible. Thanks,Mike.

Topcat

Quote from: plymouthbelvy on August 17, 2017, 07:20:00 PM
Thanks for the ebay link but I would have an original.A friend of mine who does nothing but mopars says the fit on them is terrible. He recently used a reproduction set and could not get them to fit on an e-body back window. I believe he said they were from AMD. He suggested I find an original if possible. Thanks,Mike.

The lower piece are great. The window trim isn't.