Main Menu

71 Challenger Mid-Body Side "Door" Moulding - ***Found***

Started by 71RT383, September 30, 2022, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71RT383

Shop sent my set out to be polished.  During a shop visit, noticed one of the door mouldings had about 3/4 inch broken of the front of it.
Do not have broken part.   My set has black strip.
Looking for a "Door side."   If you have both and don't want to split them, contact me.
Thank you.
Knowledge through experience is only a secret, until shared to Help Others.

Skdmark

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

TWS

I do have two extra door mouldings that are not part of the set above. They have some imperfections. I can shoot some pics of the better one and post here this weekend.

71RT383

Thank you, @Skdmark, @Anlauto and @TWS.
Was able to check today. If the cut out belongs on the bottom of moulding when mounted, then my car had 2 passenger side mouldings.
Then I would need the Drivers side.
That would be great if you could.    Thanks again.

TWS

mccannix

@71RT383 If Tim (TWS) cant help, and all else eventually fails I have a super nice door molding w/black insert.
Also have a pair of equally nice left and right 1/4 panel moldings if anyone is interested....all priced reasonably
Can show more pictures with close-up

TWS

Terry's will probaly be nicer, but here is what I have, driver's side.  The pics show a couple scuffs in the chrome and one indentation in the rubber.  Needs a good cleaning as well.

71RT383

Thanks @TWS and mccannix, pm's will be sent.  It may not hurt to have an extra. thank you both.