71 cuda parts list

Started by Shoooter, October 26, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

I'm sure you have a extra one allan :pokeeye:

xx88man

Quote from: Shoooter on December 02, 2018, 08:15:51 AM
I'm sure you have a extra one allan :pokeeye:

It's a long way to go to pick it up because he doesn't ship!!   :Stirring:    :pokeeye:    :pokeeye:
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

I had one I believe I offered to ship it as well, but my price was too high...I sold it to a local member I believe :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Quote from: Shoooter on November 24, 2018, 04:31:03 PM
Still looking for 4 speed pedals, hood latch release,  Hurst shifter and mechanism.

Saw a hood latch release this morning on a website while looking for fuel separator info, bookmarked the site on iPad, will look for that info on the iPad to provide

Shoooter

Quote from: anlauto on December 02, 2018, 09:20:15 AM
I had one I believe I offered to ship it as well, but my price was too high...I sold it to a local member I believe :thinking:

was a package deal for that and a coupler  but I found the coupler local and the latch slipped my mind. I had to give you the info on a local car to you.....that the guy changed his mind on selling . The search continues

Shoooter

Still need the hood release lever, operating levers , not the rods and a top plate for a 4 speed, passenger side mirror