Main Menu

'71 Front Bucket Seat Frames

Started by Claudia, September 24, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Claudia

I am looking for a set of later production '71 front bucket seat back frames.  I only need the actual upright seat back portion of the frames but am open to complete frame purchases if need be.  Seat frames need to have the support springs and the push button seat release bracket.  Please let me know if you have anything for sale.  Thanks!

HP_Cuda

Aren't the 70 and 71 seat backs the same from a frame perspective?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Claudia

That is what I originally thought . . . someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong but no, I do not believe that they are.

anlauto

Quote from: HP_Cuda on September 24, 2018, 12:21:39 PM
Aren't the 70 and 71 seat backs the same from a frame perspective?

No, because of the release button change half way through the 1971 model year, all 70-71 metal frames are NOT the same.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

Quote from: anlauto on September 24, 2018, 12:36:00 PM
No, because of the release button change half way through the 1971 model year, all 70-71 metal frames are NOT the same.

:iagree:

anlauto

Some guy has a set for sale on Mofarts.... $700/set, seems like a crazy price to me, but it's been awhile since I've bought seat cores.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GY3R/T

Quote from: anlauto on September 25, 2018, 05:56:51 PM
Some guy has a set for sale on Mofarts.... $700/set, seems like a crazy price to me, but it's been awhile since I've bought seat cores.
Mofarts.... :haha: :rofl:    That just slays me !! :rofl: