Main Menu

72-74 challenger header panel

Started by dave73, December 20, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dave73

Looking for a header panel for a 72-74 challenger. Doesn't need grill, headlight buckets etc unless of course you want to get rid of them too. I'm in NJ, Let me know what you have. Thanks

Spikedog08

I will look . . Know I had one but can't remember if I sold it or not . . .  :thinking:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodj

I have one I could sell, I could dig it up and take a few pics. I haven't looked at it in a while so I don't remember it's exact condition. Probably has a few blemishes......
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

dave73

How much would you want for it? Send me a few pics in a pm.

Claudia

@dave73chally if you are still looking, I have one for sale.

dodj

Quote from: dave73chally on December 27, 2018, 07:31:30 AM
How much would you want for it? Send me a few pics in a pm.
Hi Dave
Sorry for the delay, but being in Canada I wanted to go find the shipping rate. Apparently, according to Canada Post, shipping something that size and weight from where I am, (Thunder Bay, ON, Canada) across the border and on to Jersey (07004) would cost a tad over $400cdn.  :o
I expect it would be more economical to buy from someone in the eastern USA.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Dazmom

Did you find a header panel yet?  We have on available.

dave73

I have not found one - not looking to spend a ton as I will be heavily modifying it. But would need the mounting tabs in tact. PM me with what you have and how much.

Cbridgewater

What are you going to do to modify it? I am interested in modifying one of mine as well. I'm thinking of cutting a section out of the "nose" piece to have it sit more flush with the rest of the header panel. Maybe take 3/4" out of it.

Cbridgewater

Any progress on your modified header panel??

blown motor

@dave73  Did you get a header panel yet? There's a couple in upstate NY, I think they might be priced right.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel