Main Menu

'73 seat track parts

Started by 70mopes, May 14, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70mopes

Would anyone out there have (or know where to get) these nylon ball and roller retainers for 72- 74 seat tracks?   

Picture partially shows nylon retainer in question.

Any help appreciated.

Cuda Cody

I've not seen anyone that reproduces them.   Any chance that other seat tracks from the same year have the same guts?  Might be able to find a cheaper track with the part you need?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RH-SEAT-TRACK-1974-78-DODGE-PLYMOUTH-CHRYSLER-C-Body-77CN2-4S4-RH/232754729276?hash=item363143513c:g:9~QAAOSwLNVatdQh

A local wrecking yard might be worth a look too. 

70mopes

More than likely that other models would use the same part.   I had a box full of seat tracks that I cut loose at PIR a couple years back... including 73 charger bucket tracks.  Figures.   

pink aar

70 mopes, I have a seat of 73 seat frames that I will let you have cheap cheap. I do believe they came from a 73 cuda. The seat (metal) tag say 72. I took the springs off and I'm keeping them for my self.

Crash520

Raises an interesting question, my 73 Cuda tracks only lock on one side of the track, the adjuster side and don't have provision to connect the other side, so the seats are always kind of rocking back and forth, if I could get a st of inner runners for both sides that had the linking ability that would be great
Greg
Brisbane
Australia

Burdar

QuoteRaises an interesting question, my 73 Cuda tracks only lock on one side of the track,

That's how they came from the factory.  They only lock on one side.

QuoteWould anyone out there have (or know where to get) these nylon ball and roller retainers for 72- 74 seat tracks?   

I wonder if the old style metal retainers would work?  Those might be easier to find.